Course Hours: 8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 4 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
Requirements for completion of the course:
· 90% of total course hours
· Score a passing mark on the oral assessment of at least 80%.
· Student must demonstrate competency in BB Glow techniques through in-person hands-on practice.
A certificate from the La Vida Laser & Aesthetics Institute as a BB Glow Specialist will be awarded with the completion of the course.
Upon completion of the training in the BB Glow course, the student will be able to apply the theory, science, and practice for safe and effective semi-permanent BB Glow procedures using a micro-needling device with nano tips and a selection of appropriate serums.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
1. Client qualification and consultation
3. Application Technique practice
5. Pre and post treatment considerations
6. Post treatment complications
7. Best Practice considerations
This Course Includes:
1. Online video lectures (Self-paced)
2. In-person, hands-on training, and practice
3. Take-Home Kit: BB Glow with Tools & Supplies
4. All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
5. Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key concepts.
6. Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
7. A certification as a BB Glow Specialist from the La Vida Laser & Aesthetics Institute will be awarded.
1. Minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
2. Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
3. Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.
$900.00. (Tuition must be paid in full before day of class)
A $300.00 deposit is required at the time of enrolling to reserve placement in the in-person class portion and grant student access to the online course lectures required to study prior to the in-person hands-on practice scheduled date. Deposit payments are applied towards tuition cost.