Tuition Fee: $700.00
Special Price: $495.00
*Payment plans are available upon request through Klarna, Affirm or After Pay/ ClearPay .
- Detailed Course Materials: Extensive
- Hybrid Courses: Courses are part online (self-paced) and part in-person
- Easy Login Access: Learn as you go at your own pace.
- Hands-On Training: Licensed and State Registered Trainers
- State-Certified Courses: Accredited by the State of Texas (TDLR)
Course Hours: 8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 4 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
The instructors in our body contouring class in Houston and Dallas teach a non-invasive medical cosmetic procedure used to treat body fat reduction through Lipolysis. Lipolysis is a non-surgical option for a variety of procedures using lasers, heat, cooling, or sound waves to destroy fat cells which will be removed from the body as metabolic products. These procedures reduce or remove stubborn pockets of fat to contour and shape different areas of the body while preserving the surrounding tissue.
Methods covered in our course include cavitation, ultherapy, radio frequency, and LED lights.
This Hybrid course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of non-invasive Body Contouring & Skin Tightening procedures. Students in our body contouring class in Houston and Dallas will have access to extensive online videos and training, comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
- Client qualification and consultation
- Laws, Rules, and Regulations
- Application technique practice of Body Contouring
- Application technique practice of Skin Tightening
- Pre and post-treatment considerations
- Post-treatment complications
This Course Includes:
- Online video lectures (Self-paced)
- In-person, hands-on training, and practice
- All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
- Chapter skills assessments to check to understand key course concepts.
- Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
- A certification of completion as a Body Contouring & Skin Tightening Specialist
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.
Student Acknowledgement of the School’s Refund Policy
Students enrolling in any courses agree to the following:
- Refunds for hybrid courses are determined by the total course hours. Once students have login access, refunds are based on the entire course duration, with online hours treated as full hours, regardless of actual online time. This policy ensures fair refunds from the moment students gain login access.
- There will be no refunds after the student has completed the course. Any materials, supplies, equipment, or other purchases are non-refundable.
- Non-attendance or cancellation for in-person courses only without using any clock hours including student will result in the forfeiture of a $100 processing fee, per course.
- The termination’s effective date for refund purposes will be the earliest occurrence of receiving written notice from the student via email.