Tuition Fee: $2,700.00
Special Price: $1,295.00
*Payment plans are available at check-out through Klarna, Affirm or After Pay/ ClearPay .
- Detailed Course Materials: Extensive
- Hybrid Courses: Courses are part online (self-paced) and part in-person
- Easy Login Access: Learn as you go at your own pace.
- Hands-On Training: Licensed and State Registered Trainers
- State-Certified Courses: Accredited by the State of Texas (TDLR)
Course Hours:8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 8 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
Botulinum Toxin Facial Cosmetic Injectables (Neurotoxins) is considered a medical cosmetic procedure used by Injecting small quantities of botulinum toxin into overactive muscles causing the muscles to temporarily relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles. These injections block certain chemical signals from nerves that cause muscles to contract.
FDA Approved Botulinum Toxins (Neurotoxins): Botox (Allergan), Xeomin (Merz Pharma), Dysport (Galderma) and Jeuveau (Evolus)
This Hybrid course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of how to use Botulinum Toxin for various cosmetic indications. Students in our cosmetic injection training program in Houston will have access to online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
- Facial Anatomy
- Anatomy of the Aging Face
- Aesthetic Analysis /Consultation
- Pharmacology & Physiology of Botulinum Toxins
- Indications & Contraindications
- Storage, Handling & Reconstitution
- Avoiding & Managing Complications
- Documentations of Treatments & Aftercare Instructions
- Hands-on workshop and/or live treatment demonstration
- Glabellar Lines (Frown Lines)
- Frontalis (Forehead Lines)
- Orbicularis Oculi (Crow’s feet)
- Nasalis (Bunny Lines)
- Mentalis (Chin Dimpling)
- Orbicularis Oris (Lip Lines / Smoker’s Lines)
- Lip Flip
This Course Includes:
- Online video lectures (Self-paced)
- In-person, hands-on training, and practice
- All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
- Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
- Botulinum Toxin product & supplies for in-person hands-on class practice
- Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
- A certification as a Professional Injector: Neurotoxins Specialist (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and Jeuveau)
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.
- Students must possess licensure as either a physician, a physician assistant, or a nurse in order to perform Botulinum Toxin Injectables.
Students may enroll in our Houston and Dallas cosmetic injection training courses if they work under the direct supervision of a physician and within the physician’s medical practice.