Tuition: Limited-Time Special Offer $1,295
Reg. Tuition Fee:
$2,000*Payment plans are available through Klarna at check-out.
All our courses are Hybrid, part online lectures & assessments at your own pace and part in-person, hands-on training.
*The certifications received from our school are approved and valid by the state.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS & TUITION FEES:
Students may enroll in our dermal filler classes in Houston at any time.
Students must submit the payment to have immediate access to the complete self-paced online portion which includes (class lecture videos with an instructor, short quizzes, a final exam, a hands-on video demo, and a PDF with the course study materials). After enrolling, students must call (713-539-3458) or text (254-237-3458) to reserve their selected in-person hands-on training date and time. The student will then receive an email confirmation.
PAYMENT PLAN OR FINANCING: Payment plans are available through Klarna at check-out. You may opt to split the tuition into 4 payments every 2 weeks without any added interest or choose to finance for up to 36 months with a low fixed interest rate. Please check Klarna’s options and decide which is best for you.
HOW TO ENROLL FOR COURSES:
- Go to the website: https://lavidaai.com/
- Go to COURSES, and click on “English Courses”
- Select the Course you would like to enroll in and click “Learn More” then “ENROLL NOW”
(a new window will open with your course)
- Click “ENROLL” to pay the full amount, or opt for Klarna to split the payments into 4 (every 2 weeks -no interest) or select a payment plan.
(you will receive an email with your payment receipt and a welcome email)
- Start your online portion of the course. (the online portion is at your own pace)
- Text (254-237-3467) or call (713-539-3458) to schedule and reserve your in-person hands-on training date.
Dermal Fillers Facial Cosmetic Injectables, (hyaluronic acid), also known as injectable implants, are approved by the FDA for use in helping to create a smoother and fuller appearance in the face, including smoothing wrinkles.
The FDA approved dermal fillers we use at our school in Houston include: Restylane®, Radiesse®, and Juvederm Voluma®
This Hybrid course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of how to use Dermal Fillers for various cosmetic indications. Students will have access to extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required. At the completion of the course, an examination will be administered. The examination will consist of a total of 20 multiple questions.
* The student is required to bring a model for the hands-on practice portion of the class to attain hands-on experience. *
Course Hours: 8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 4 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
A certificate as a Professional Injector: Dermal Fillers Specialist will be awarded upon completion of our dermal filler class in Houston.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
1. Client qualification and consultation
3. Laws, Rules, and Regulations
4. Facial Anatomy
6. Guidelines for patient charting (medical intake forms, informed consent)
7. Risks and complications
8. Application technique practice of Dermal Fillers injections
9. Pre and post-treatment considerations
10. Post-treatment risks and complications
11. Best Practice considerations
· Nasolabial Folds
· Marionette Lines
This Course Includes:
1. Online video lectures (Self-paced)
2. In-person, hands-on training, and practice
3. All materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
4. Dermal Filler product & supplies for in-person hands-on class practices
5. Chapter skills assessments to check to understand key course concepts.
6. Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
7. A certification Professional Injector: Dermal Fillers Specialist
Requirements for completion of the course:
· 95% of total course hours
· Score a passing mark on the final examination of at least 70%.
· Student must demonstrate competency in Dermal Fillersinjectables through training in-person hands-on practice.
1. The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years at the date of application.
2. Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
3. Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.
4. Students must possess licensure as either a physician, a physician assistant, or a nurse in order to perform Dermal Fillers Injectables.
5. Students may enroll in our Houston institute’s dermal filler classes if they work under the direct supervision of a physician and within the physician’s medical practice.