Special Tuition $395
Reg. Tuition Fee:
*Payment plans are available through Klarna
All our courses are Hybrid, part online lectures & assessments at your own pace and part in-person, hands-on training.
*The certifications received from our school are approved and valid by the state.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS & TUITION FEES:
Students may enroll in our microneedling certification course in Houston at any time.
Students must submit the payment to have immediate access to the complete self-paced online portion which includes (class lecture videos with an instructor, short quizzes, a final exam, a hands-on video demo, and a PDF with the course study materials). After enrolling, students must call (713-539-3458) or text (254-237-3458) to reserve their selected in-person hands-on training date and time. The student will then receive an email confirmation.
PAYMENT PLAN OR FINANCING: Payment plans are available through Klarna for qualifying students. You may opt to split the tuition into 4 payments every 2 weeks without any added interest. Please check Klarna’s options..
HOW TO ENROLL FOR COURSES:
- Go to the website: https://lavidaai.com/
- Go to COURSES, and click on “English Courses”
- Select the Course you would like to enroll in and click “Learn More” then “ENROLL NOW”
(a new window will open with your course)
- Click “ENROLL” to pay the full amount, or opt for Klarna to split the payments into 4 (every 2 weeks -no interest) or select a payment plan.
(you will receive an email with your payment receipt and a welcome email)
- Start your online portion of the course. (the online portion is at your own pace)
- Text (254-237-3467) or call (713-539-3458) to schedule and reserve your in-person hands-on training date.
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a minimally invasive medical cosmetic procedure used as a Collagen Induction Therapy. This treatment involves the use of a hand-held device that repeatedly punctures the skin with tiny, sterile needles causing micro-injuries to stimulate your body’s natural wound-healing process and increase collagen and elastin production.
These collagen induction procedures help reduce signs of aging, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, stretch marks, and even in tone and texture leaving the skin looking younger and healthier. Microneedling is suitable for all skin types and colors.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar found in your body that binds to and absorbs water and gives fullness and plumpness to the skin. Since your body makes less hyaluronic acid as you get older, adding this topical to your microneedling treatment increases hydration to absorb into the skin, and increases the skin’s ability to utilize these nutrients, leading to plump, smooth, and youthful skin results. When Microneedling, while creating micro-injuries it also creates micro-channels for the absorption of Hyaluronic acid. Learn more by enrolling in our microneedling certification program in Houston!
Natural Growth Factor Injections
Microneedling to the next level! Natural Growth Factor Injections is a serum that is applied topically to the skin once the technician performing the treatment has created micro-channels into the skin with the microneedling device. The Natural Growth Factor Injections I collected by taking a sample of the patient’s own blood, spinning it into your centrifuge to separate the plasma from the red blood, and drawing up the plasma into sterile syringes for application. Basically, your blood, hyper-concentrated with these growth factors, is injected back into the skin. The growth factors in the plasma contribute to improving the results observed from a microneedling treatment.
Microneedling to the highest level! Exosomes are responsible for cell-to-cell communication. This serum unlocks your cells to send in vitamins, minerals, Natural Growth Factor Injections, growth factors, peptides and more! This leads to faster healing after microneedling PLUS even more stimulation and regeneration of collagen and elastin. Using exosomes for anti-aging might be the future of rejuvenation.
This Hybrid course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of Microneedling. Students will have access to extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required. At the completion of the course, an examination will be administered. The examination will consist of a total of 20 multiple questions.
* The student may be required to bring a model for the hands-on practice portion of the class to attain hands-on experience. *
Course Hours: 8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 4 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
Upon completion of our course in Houston, a microneedling and collagen induction therapy certification will be awarded.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
1. Client qualification and consultation
2. Benefits of Collagen Induction Therapy
3. Laws, Rules, and Regulations
4. Skin r Anatomy
5. Application practice of Microneedling
6. Pre and post-treatment considerations
7. Post-treatment complications
8. Best Practice considerations
This Course Includes:
1. Online video lectures (Self-paced)
2. In-person, hands-on training and practice
3. All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
4. Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
5. A certification as a Microneedling Collagen Induction Specialist
1. Minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
2. Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
3. Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.