The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) requires that registered Laser Hair Removal Technicians complete observation of 100 Treatments being performed to excel in the Senior Laser Hair Removal Technicians Level. This practice normally takes approximately 5 hours to complete. The student will observe 100 treated areas performed on 4 different live models (1-hour treatment per model) and are performed under the direct supervision of a Registered Professional Laser Hair Removal Technician.
ENROLLMENT: Please call (713-539-3458) or Text (254-237-3467) to check availability. A student (apprentice) must be scheduled to perform their 100 treatments for the Senior to do their observation.
*Payment plans are available through Klarna at check-out.
PAYMENT PLAN OR FINANCING: Payment plans are available through a 3rd party, Klarna at check-out. You may opt to split the tuition into 4 payments every 2 weeks without any added interest or choose to finance for up to 36 months with a low fixed interest rate. Please check Klarna’s options and decide which is best for you
*The certifications received from our school are approved and valid by the state..
Course Hours: 5 hrs. Approx. in-person observation training
Requirements for completion of the seminar:
100% of total course practice
Required Log Sheets as a Senior Laser Hair Removal Technician will be awarded with the completion of the course for the student to submit to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR).
Upon completion of the observation of 100 treatments performed, the student can submit their documents provided by La Vida Aesthetics Institute to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) to upgrade their registration status to a Senior Laser Hair Removal Technician.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
- Observation: Client qualification and consultation
- Observation: Pre and post-treatment considerations
- Observation: Application of proper eye protection
- Observation: Application technique practice of Laser Hair Removal
- Observation: Treatment charting
- Observation: Application of immediate post-treatment care
- Observation: Address Post treatment complications
- Best Practice considerations
This seminar Includes:
- In-person, hands-on training, and practice
- Log Sheets to submit to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR)
- State-approved (TDLR) license as a Laser Hair Removal Technician.
- Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish-instructed courses.