Tuition: Limited-Time Offer $395
Reg. Tuition Fee:
$700*Payment plans are available through Klarna at check-out.
All our courses are Hybrid, part online lectures & assessments at your own pace and part in-person, hands-on training.
*The certifications received from our school are approved and valid by the state.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS & TUITION FEES:
Students may enroll at any time.
Students must submit the payment to have immediate access to the complete self-paced online portion which includes (class lecture videos with an instructor, short quizzes, a final exam, a hands-on video demo, and a PDF with the course study materials). After enrolling, students must call (713-539-3458) or text (254-237-3458) to reserve their selected in-person hands-on training date and time. The student will then receive an email confirmation.
PAYMENT PLAN OR FINANCING: Payment plans are available through Klarna at check-out. You may opt to split the tuition into 4 payments every 2 weeks without any added interest or choose to finance for up to 36 months with a low fixed interest rate. Please check Klarna’s options and decide which is best for you.
HOW TO ENROLL FOR COURSES:
- Go to the website: https://lavidaai.com/
- Go to COURSES, and click on “English Courses”
- Select the Course you would like to enroll in and click “Learn More” then “ENROLL NOW”
(a new window will open with your course)
- Click “ENROLL” to pay the full amount, or opt for Klarna to split the payments into 4 (every 2 weeks -no interest) or select a payment plan.
(you will receive an email with your payment receipt and a welcome email)
- Start your online portion of the course. (the online portion is at your own pace)
- Text (254-237-3467) or call (713-539-3458) to schedule and reserve your in-person hands-on training date.
The IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) and Broad Band Light (BBL) Photo-facial Skin Rejuvenation treatments are non-invasive medical cosmetic procedures used to treat wrinkle reduction, blemishes, scarring, reducing pore size, rosacea, spider veins, age spots, and sunspots. Qualifying candidates that may be treated must have skin type within Fitzpatrick scale I, II and lighter III. Dark skin is not a candidate for an IPL procedure.
This hybrid IPL photofacial training course in Houston is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of IPL Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation procedures. Students will have access to extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required. At the completion of the course, an examination will be administered. The examination will consist of a total of 20 multiple questions.
* The student may be required to bring a model for the hands-on practice portion of the skin rejuvenation training course in Houston. This is important for attaining hands-on experience. *
Course Hours: 8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 4 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
A certificate as an IPL Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation Specialist will be awarded with the completion of the course.
Upon completion of our IPL photofacial training class in Houston, the student will be able to apply the theory, science, and practice for these skin treatments to achieve safe and effective treatments using an IPL Laser machine.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
1. Client qualification and consultation
3. Laws, Rules, and Regulations
4. Skin Anatomy
6. Application technique practice of IPL Photo-facial
7. Pre and post-treatment considerations
8. Post-treatment complications
9. Best Practice considerations
This Course Includes:
1. Online video lectures (Self-paced)
2. In-person, hands-on training and practice
3. All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
4. Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
5. Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
6. A certification as an IPL Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation Specialist
Requirements for completion of the course:
· 95% of total course hours
· Score a passing mark on the final examination of at least 70%.
· Students must demonstrate competency in IPL procedures through in-person hands-on practice.
1. The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years at the date of application.
2. Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
3. Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish-instructed courses.
5. Students that will be performing IPL procedures under the delegation of a Medical Director.