Tuition: Limited-Time Special Offer $395
Reg. Tuition Fee:
$700*Payment plans are available through Klarna with no interest at check-out.
All our courses are Hybrid, part online lectures & assessments at your own pace and part in-person, hands-on training.
*The certifications received from our school are approved and valid by the state.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS & TUITION FEES:
Students may enroll at any time.
Students must submit the payment to have immediate access to the complete self-paced online portion which includes (class lecture videos with an instructor, short quizzes, a final exam, a hands-on video demo, and a PDF with the course study materials). After enrolling, students must call (713-539-3458) or text (254-237-3458) to reserve their selected in-person hands-on training date and time. The student will then receive an email confirmation.
PAYMENT PLAN OR FINANCING: Payment plans are available through a 3rd party, Klarna at check-out. You may opt to split the tuition into 4 payments every 2 weeks without any added interest or choose to finance for up to 36 months with a low fixed interest rate. Please check Klarna’s options and decide which is best for you.
HOW TO ENROLL FOR COURSES:
- Go to the website: https://lavidaai.com/
- Go to COURSES, and click on “English Courses”
- Select the Course you would like to enroll in and click “Learn More” then “ENROLL NOW”
(a new window will open with your course)
- Click “ENROLL” to pay the full amount, or opt for Klarna to split the payments into 4 (every 2 weeks -no interest) or select a payment plan.
(you will receive an email with your payment receipt and a welcome email)
- Start your online portion of the course. (the online portion is at your own pace)
- Text (254-237-3467) or call (713-539-3458) to schedule and reserve your in-person hands-on training date.
The Advanced Facial Treatments: In this course, the students will learn the process through steps of how to perform a complete professional facial using different modalities. (Hydradermabracion, Microdermabrasion, Lymphatic Drainage, Facial Cupping, Scrapers, LED Light Therapy and more. All these treatments have a multitude of tremendous benefits for the skin in combination: reduce signs of aging, wrinkles, decrease puffiness, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, acne conditions, regulate excess oil production, hydration, even in tone and texture, brightening skin, firm skin, and improve product absorption.
This Hybrid course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of Lymphatic Drainage, Facial Cupping, Microdermabrasion, and LED Light Therapy. Students will have access to extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required. At the completion of the course, an examination will be administered. The examination will consist of a total of 20 multiple questions.
* The student may be required to bring a model for the hands-on practice portion of the class to attain hands-on experience. *
Course Hours: 8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 4 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
A certificate as an Advanced Facial Treatments Specialist (Lymphatic Drainage, Facial Cupping, Microdermabrasion, LED Light Therapy, HydraFacial) will be awarded the completion of the course.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
1. Client qualification and consultation
3. Skin Layer Anatomy
4. Application technique practice of Lymphatic Drainage
5. Application technique practice of Facial Cupping
6. Application technique practice of Microdermabrasion
7. Application technique practice of LED Light Therapy
8. Pre and post-treatment considerations
9. Post-treatment complications
10. Best Practice considerations
This Course Includes:
1. Online video lectures (Self-paced)
2. In-person, hands-on training, and practice
3. All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
4. Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
5. Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
6. A certification as an Advanced Facial Treatments Specialist (Lymphatic Drainage, Facial Cupping, Microdermabrasion, LED Light Therapy, HydraFacial)
Requirements for completion of the course:
· 95% of total course hours
· score a passing mark on the final oral examination of at least 70%.
1. The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years at the date of application.
2. Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
3. Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.