Tuition Fee: $700.00
Special Price: $395.00
*Payment plans are available at check-out through Klarna, Affirm or After Pay/ ClearPay .
- Detailed Course Materials: Extensive
- Hybrid Courses: Courses are part online (self-paced) and part in-person
- Easy Login Access: Learn as you go at your own pace.
- Hands-On Training: Licensed and State Registered Trainers
- State-Certified Courses: Accredited by the State of Texas (TDLR)
Course Hours:16hrs. total (8 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 8 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
Dermal Fillers Facial Cosmetic Injectables, (hyaluronic acid), also known as injectable implants, are approved by the FDA for use in helping to create a smoother and fuller appearance in the face, including smoothing wrinkles.
The FDA approved dermal fillers we use at our school in Houston include: Restylane®, Radiesse®, and Juvederm Voluma®
This Hybrid course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of how to use Dermal Fillers for various cosmetic indications. Students will have access to extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
- Client qualification and consultation
- Laws, Rules, and Regulations
- Facial Anatomy
- Guidelines for patient charting (medical intake forms, informed consent)
- Risks and complications
- Application technique practice of Dermal Fillers injections
- Pre and post-treatment considerations
- Post-treatment risks and complications
- Best Practice considerations
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette Lines
This Course Includes:
- Online video lectures (Self-paced)
- In-person, hands-on training, and practice
- All materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
- Dermal Filler products& supplies for in-person hands-on class practices
- Chapter skills assessments to check to understand key course concepts.
- Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
- A certification Professional Injector: Dermal Fillers Specialist
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.
- Students must possess licensure as either a physician, a physician assistant, or a nurse in order to perform Dermal Fillers Injectables.
Students may enroll in our dermal filler classes if they work under the direct supervision of a physician and within the physician’s medical practice.