Special Price Total: $950.00
*Payment plans are available through Klarna at check-out.
All of our laser hair removal certification courses in Houston are Hybrid; part online lectures & assessments at your own pace and part in-person, hands-on training.
*The certifications received from our school are approved and valid by the state.
- Detailed Course Materials: Extensive
- Hybrid Courses: Courses are part online (self-paced) and part in-person
- Easy Login Access: Learn as you go at your own pace.
- Hands-On Training: Licensed and State Registered Trainers
- State-Certified Courses: Accredited by the State of Texas
Course Hours: 40 hrs. total (27 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 13 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
Laser Hair Removal (LHR) is a medical cosmetic procedure that uses a laser to destroy hair follicles significantly reducing hair growth. This procedure delays hair growth for long periods of time and normally requires several treatments until almost all hair follicles are destroyed. Laser Hair Removal is safe and very effective for all skin types when treated by professionally trained and licensed technicians and FDA-approved devices.
This Laser Hair Removal certification course is approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. By enrolling in our program, you will learn everything you need to know to perform safe and effective laser hair removal treatments as a Certified Laser Hair Removal Technician- Apprentice-In-Training in the state of Texas.
This Hybrid Course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of Laser Hair Removal procedures. As soon as the tuition fee has been submitted the student will have full access to the online portion; the study materials and quizzes which will prepare the student for the exam provided on the second day of class. Scheduled dates for the 2-day in-person class sessions are found on the website under the Course Calendar tab and are normally scheduled on Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm and Sundays from 9 am to 1 pm.
An Apprentice-In-Training laser hair removal certification from La Vida Aesthetics Institute will be awarded at the completion of the course as well as certificates for Laser Safety Officer (LSO) and CPR.
This Course Includes:
- Online video lectures (Self-paced)
- In-person review, hands-on training, and practice
- All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
- Chapter skills assessments (quizzes) to help the understanding of the course concepts.
- A certification of completion as a Laser Hair Removal Technician will be awarded with the completion of the course as well as certificates for Laser Safety Officer and CPR from the La Vida Aesthetics Institute.
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years at the date of enrollment.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish-instructed courses.
After completing this course, you will receive a certification as a Laser Hair Removal Technician -Apprenticed to submit electronically to the state and apply for your apprenticeship license, this license does not yet allow you to perform laser treatments on your own, only with direct supervision from a licensed Senior or Professional LHR technician.
Once you receive your apprenticeship license from the state you will be able to move forward with the second level which is your 100-treatment practice.
*TDLR’s license processing fee is $50
We will guide you step by step.
This course is a very extensive and complete course being the base and foundation Most of this course consists of lectures where the student will learn different components of the Science of Lasers, Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin and Hair, training in performing consultations with Patients and possible complications, Blood Born Pathogens, Safety, Rules & Regulations (Laws), CPR & AED.
This course is approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) and meets the required training.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
- Anatomy Of the Skin & Hair
- Consultations: Identifying Good Candidates
- Post-treatment Complications
- Settings and Protocols
- Application of Laser Hair Removal
- Pre and Post-treatment considerations
- Laser Safety Officer (LSO)
- State Rules and Regulations of LHR
ENROLLMENT PROCESS & TUITION FEES:
Students may enroll at any time.
As soon as the tuition fee has been submitted the student will have full access to the online portion; the study materials and quizzes which will prepare the student for the exam provided on the second day of class. Scheduled dates for the 2-day in-person class sessions are found on the website under the Course Calendar tab and are normally scheduled on Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm and Sundays from 9 am to 1 pm.
HOW TO ENROLL FOR COURSES:
- Go to the website: https://lavidaai.com/
- Go to COURSES, and click on “English Courses”
- Select the Course you would like to enroll in and click “Learn More” then “ENROLL NOW”
- Click “ENROLL” to pay the full amount, or if applicable opt for Klarna to split the payments into 4 (every 2 weeks -no interest) or select a payment plan.
- Start your online portion of the course. (the online portion is at your own pace)
- Text (254-237-3467) or call (713-539-3458) to schedule and reserve your in-person hands-on training date.