Reg. Tuition Fee:
$2,000Tuition: Limited-Time Special Offer $1,295
*Payment plans are available through Klarna at check-out.
All our courses are Hybrid, part online lectures & assessments at your own pace and part in-person, hands-on training.
*The certifications received from our school are approved and valid by the state.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS & TUITION FEES:
Students may enroll at any time.
Students must submit the payment to have immediate access to the complete self-paced online portion which includes (class lecture videos with an instructor, short quizzes, a final exam, a hands-on video demo, and a PDF with the course study materials). After enrolling, students must call (713-539-3458) or text (254-237-3458) to reserve their selected in-person hands-on training date and time. The student will then receive an email confirmation.
PAYMENT PLAN OR FINANCING: Payment plans are available through a 3rd party, Klarna at check-out. You may opt to split the tuition into 4 payments every 2 weeks without any added interest or choose to finance for up to 36 months with a low fixed interest rate. Please check Klarna’s options and decide which is best for you.
HOW TO ENROLL FOR COURSES:
- Go to the website: https://lavidaai.com/
- Go to COURSES, and click on “English Courses”
- Select the Course you would like to enroll in and click “Learn More” then “ENROLL NOW”
(a new window will open with your course)
- Click “ENROLL” to pay the full amount, or opt for Klarna to split the payments into 4 (every 2 weeks -no interest) or select a payment plan.
(you will receive an email with your payment receipt and a welcome email)
- Start your online portion of the course. (the online portion is at your own pace)
- Text (254-237-3467) or call (713-539-3458) to schedule and reserve your in-person hands-on training date.
Fibroblast Plasma Lift is a non-invasive medical cosmetic procedure used to shrink excess skin and wrinkles while instantly smoothing areas with very little downtime. It is a relatively new aesthetic procedure in the U.S. but has been used in Europe for many years with great success. By shrinking excess skin, the outcome is of reducing stretch marks, and wrinkles and tightening the skin creating it to lift all with the use of a small device (Plasma Pen).
This Hybrid course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of Fibroblast Plasma Lift procedures. Students will have access to extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive study materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required. At the completion of the course, an examination will be administered. The examination will consist of a total of 20 multiple questions.
* The student is required to bring a model for the hands-on practice portion of the class to attain hands-on experience. *
Course Hours: 8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 4 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
A certificate as a Fibroblast Plasma Lift Specialist will be awarded the completion of the course.
Upon completion of the course in the Fibroblast Plasma Lift course, the student will be able to apply the theory, science, and practice for these treatments to achieve safe and effective treatments using a variety of Body Contouring and Skin Tightening machine.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
1. Client qualification and consultation
4. Application technique practice of Fibroblast Plasma Lift
5. Pre and post-treatment considerations
6. Post-treatment complications
7. Laws, Rules, and Regulations
8. Best Practice considerations
This Course includes:
1. Online video lectures (Self-paced)
2. In-person, hands-on training and practice
3. All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
4. Take home the Fibroblast practice device
5. Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
6. Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
7. A certification as a Fibroblast Plasma Lift Specialist
1. Minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
2. Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
3. Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.