Tuition: Limited-Time Special Offer $995 Valid thru Jan 15, 2023
Reg. Tuition Fee:
*Payment plans are available through Klarna at check-out.
All our cosmetic injection training courses in Houston are Hybrid, part online lectures & assessments at your own pace and part in-person, hands-on training.
*The certifications received from our school are approved and valid by the state.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS & TUITION FEES:
Students may enroll at any time.
Students must submit the payment to have immediate access to the complete self-paced online portion which includes (class lecture videos with an instructor, short quizzes, a final exam, a hands-on video demo, and a PDF with the course study materials). After enrolling, students must call (713-539-3458) or text (254-237-3458) to reserve their selected in-person hands-on training date and time. The student will then receive an email confirmation.
PAYMENT PLAN OR FINANCING: Payment plans are available through Klarna at check-out. You may opt to split the tuition into 4 payments every 2 weeks without any added interest or choose to finance for up to 36 months with a low fixed interest rate. Please check Klarna’s options and decide which is best for you.
HOW TO ENROLL FOR COURSES:
- Go to the website: https://lavidaai.com/
- Go to COURSES, and click on “English Courses”
- Select the Course you would like to enroll in and click “Learn More” then “ENROLL NOW”
(a new window will open with your course)
- Click “ENROLL” to pay the full amount, or opt for Klarna to split the payments into 4 (every 2 weeks -no interest) or select a payment plan.
(you will receive an email with your payment receipt and a welcome email)
- Start your online portion of the course. (the online portion is at your own pace)
- Text (254-237-3467) or call (713-539-3458) to schedule and reserve your in-person hands-on training date.
Botulinum Toxin Facial Cosmetic Injectables (Neurotoxins) is considered a medical cosmetic procedure used by Injecting small quantities of botulinum toxin into overactive muscles causing the muscles to temporarily relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles. These injections block certain chemical signals from nerves that cause muscles to contract.
FDA Approved Botulinum Toxins (Neurotoxins): Botox (Allergan), Xeomin (Merz Pharma), Dysport (Galderma) and Jeuveau (Evolus)
This Hybrid course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of how to use Botulinum Toxin for various cosmetic indications. Students in our cosmetic injection training program in Houston will have access to online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required. At the completion of the course, an examination will be administered. The examination will consist of a total of 20 multiple questions.
* The student may be required to bring a model for the hands-on practice portion of the cosmetic injection training class in Houston. This is important for attaining hands-on experience. *
Course Hours: 11 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 7 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
A certificate as a professional injector or neurotoxins specialist will be awarded to our students on completion of our course in Houston. This will include Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeuveau specializations.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
· Facial Anatomy
· Anatomy of the Aging Face
· Aesthetic Analysis /Consultation
· Pharmacology & Physiology of Botulinum Toxins
· Indications & Contraindications
· Storage, Handling & Reconstitution
· Avoiding & Managing Complications
· Documentations of Treatments & Aftercare Instructions
· Hands-on workshop and/or live treatment demonstration
· Glabellar Lines (Frown Lines)
· Frontalis (Forehead Lines)
· Orbicularis Oculi (Crow’s feet)
· Nasalis (Bunny Lines)
· Mentalis (Chin Dimpling)
· Orbicularis Oris (Lip Lines / Smoker’s Lines)
· Lip Flip
This Course Includes:
· Online video lectures (Self-paced)
· In-person, hands-on training, and practice
· All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
· Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
· Botulinum Toxin product & supplies for in-person hands-on class practice
· Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
· A certification as a Professional Injector: Neurotoxins Specialist (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and Jeuveau)
Requirements for completion of the course:
· 95% of total course hours
· Score a passing mark on the final examination of at least 70%.
· Student must demonstrate competency in Botulinum Toxin injectables through in-person hands-on practice.
· The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years at the date of application.
· Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
· Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.
· Students must possess licensure as either a physician, a physician assistant, or a nurse in order to perform Botulinum Toxin Injectables.
Students may enroll in our Houston cosmetic injection training courses if they work under the direct supervision of a physician and within the physician’s medical practice.