Special Tuition $395
Reg. Tuition Fee:
$700*Payment plans are available through Klarna at check-out.
All our courses are Hybrid, part online lectures & assessments at your own pace and part in-person, hands-on training.
*The dermaplaning certifications from our Houston school are approved and valid by the state.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS & TUITION FEES:
Students may enroll at any time.
Students must submit the payment to have immediate access to the complete self-paced online portion which includes (class lecture videos with an instructor, short quizzes, a final exam, a hands-on video demo, and a PDF with the course study materials). After enrolling, students must call (713-539-3458) or text (254-237-3458) to reserve their selected in-person hands-on training date and time. The student will then receive an email confirmation.
PAYMENT PLAN OR FINANCING: Payment plans are available through party, Klarna. You may opt to split the tuition into 4 payments every 2 weeks without any added interest. Please check Klarna’s options
HOW TO ENROLL FOR COURSES:
- Go to the website: https://lavidaai.com/
- Go to COURSES, and click on “English Courses”
- Select the Course you would like to enroll in and click “Learn More” then “ENROLL NOW”
(a new window will open with your course)
- Click “ENROLL” to pay the full amount, or opt for Klarna to split the payments into 4 (every 2 weeks -no interest) or select a payment plan.
(you will receive an email with your payment receipt and a welcome email)
- Start your online portion of the course. (the online portion is at your own pace)
- Text (254-237-3467) or call (713-539-3458) to schedule and reserve your in-person hands-on training date.
Our dermaplaning certification course in Houston is a great way for aestheticians to further their careers. Dermaplaning is a medical cosmetic procedure that exfoliates the skin (epidermis) by removing dead skin and vellus hair (peach fuzz). A professional aesthetician performing the procedure will gently glide a surgical blade (scalpel) across the skin, removing the outermost layer of skin cells and hair giving it a radiant, smooth, appearance. Dermaplaning helps revitalize the skin’s top layers of dead skin which lessens the appearance of fine lines and brown spots.
Chemical peels are used to improve the skin conditions such as wrinkles, discoloration, scars and acne. This class will cover acids used in chemical peel treatments including Glycolic acid, Salicylic acid, Lactic acid, Jessners, and TCA.
This Hybrid course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lectures and hands-on practice of dermaplaning and chemical peels. Our Houston students will have access to extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required. At the completion of the course, an examination will be administered. The examination will consist of a total of 20 multiple questions.
* The student may be required to bring a model for the hands-on practice portion of the class to attain hands-on experience. *
Course Hours: 8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 4 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
A certificate as a Dermaplaning & Chemical Peel Exfoliation Specialist will be awarded upon the completion of the spa training course at our Houston Institute.
Upon completion of the training in Dermaplaning & Chemical Peel Exfoliation course, the student will be able to apply the theory, science, and practice for these skin treatments and understand the interaction of exfoliants within the layers of the epidermis to achieve safe and effective treatments using a device and compounds.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
1. Client qualification and consultation
3. Laws, Rules and Regulations
5. Skin Anatomy
6. Application technique practice of dermaplaning
7. Application technique practice of chemical exfoliation
8. Pre and post treatment considerations
9. Post treatment complications
10. Best Practice considerations
This Dermaplaning Certification Course in Houston Includes:
1. Online video lectures (Self-paced)
2. In-person, hands-on training, and practice
3. All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
4. Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
5. Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
6. A certification as a Dermaplaning & Chemical Peel Exfoliation Specialist
1. The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years at the date of application.
2. Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
3. Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.