Hybrid (8 Hours)
The BB Glow treatment is a cosmetic procedure that is performed with micro-needling device to superficially inject serums in t the skin. This treatment will provide a natural semi-permanent foundation for your skin that will help even out imperfections and discolorations leaving your skin looking like you are wearing light-weight foundation makeup while at the same time infusing the skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and anti-aging ingredients such as niacinamide and peptides. The BB Glow serums are skin care product that provides coverage to hide all your facial imperfections including hyperpigmentation, redness, dark circles, and even large pores.
This Hybrid course is a blended self-paced online and in-person practice certification course that provides didactic lecture and hands-on practice of BB Glow procedures. Student will have access to extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled in-person hands-on practice class to obtain the skills required. Before the completion of the course, an examination will be administered. The examination will consist of a total of 20 multiple questions.
* The student is required to bring a model for the hands-on practice portion of the class to attain hands-on experience. *
Course Hours: 8 hrs. total (4 hrs. self-paced online lecture with chapter skills assessments / 4 hrs. in-person hands-on practice)
Requirements for completion of the course:
· 90% of total course hours
· Score a passing mark on the oral assessment of at least 80%.
· Student must demonstrate competency in BB Glow techniques through in-person hands-on practice.
A certificate from the La Vida Aesthetics Institute as a BB Glow Specialist will be awarded with the completion of the course.
Upon completion of the training in the BB Glow course, the student will be able to apply the theory, science, and practice for safe and effective semi-permanent BB Glow procedures using a micro-needling device with nano tips and a selection of appropriate serums.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
1. Client qualification and consultation
3. Application Technique practice
5. Pre and post treatment considerations
6. Post treatment complications
7. Best Practice considerations
This Course Includes:
1. Online video lectures (Self-paced)
2. In-person, hands-on training, and practice
3. Take-Home Kit: BB Glow with Tools & Supplies
4. All course materials in PDF format, forms, documents, and agreements.
5. Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key concepts.
6. Insights on effective methods for building a successful practice.
7. A certification as a BB Glow Specialist from the La Vida Aesthetics Institute will be awarded.
1. Minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
2. Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
3. Proficiency in English and/or Spanish for Spanish instructed course.
$900.00. (Tuition must be paid in full before day of class)
A $300.00 deposit is required at the time of enrolling to reserve placement in the in-person class portion and grant student access to the online course lectures required to study prior to the in-person hands-on practice scheduled date. Deposit payments are applied towards tuition cost.